Monday, November 8, 2010

Congradulations you have reached the end of the internet

This is the last page of the internet on this second of the eight day of November in the year of our LORD 2010.

boxoftruth on youtube is partially abandoned.

Now broadcasting from facebook. I wonder how long that will last.

Enjoying the dawn with my mother today she has been up all night again.

My brother watches too many movies.

My other brother works too hard.

My other brother watches too much forums on IMDB.com.

I just do nothing. I am a professional Nothingsmith.

I have a degree in 2much compartmentalization.

I have an associates in procrastination.

I also have a disassociates in bullsh*t entreprenuer.

I also specialize in being quiet and gentle.

They used to call me names. Bad Names. Middle name ugly. Goodbye hope to meet you in the upper matrix!

No comments:

Post a Comment